USDA Business & Industry (B&I) Loan Program
You are located in a rural community and need commercial financing, but you are not sure where to begin when it comes to obtaining a business loan. A USDA Business and Industry Loan may be just what you are looking for. This program is specifically designed to provide business loans in rural areas. At BancorpSouth, we encourage and provide commercial financing for businesses just like yours.
Use of Proceeds
- Loan proceeds may be used for working capital, machinery and equipment, buildings and real estate, as well as other types of debt refinancing.
- Up to 30 years on land, buildings and permanent fixtures
- Up to 15 years on machinery and equipment
- Up to 7 years for working capital
- Fixed and variable rate options
- Assistance under the USDA B&I Guarantee Loan Program is available to most legally organized entities -- including cooperatives, corporations, partnerships, trusts and other profit or nonprofit organizations, federally recognized tribal groups, municipalities, counties or state political parties.