Join the fight against breast cancer with BancorpSouth’s Pink Card. The Pink Card is available with any checking account and works just like a normal Mastercard® Debit Card, except that with every swipe of your Pink Card, a contribution is made toward breast cancer research.
You can use your card to pay bills at merchants worldwide.
24-Hour ATM Access
Get money when you need it, with 24-hour ATM access.
Easier Than Writing Checks
You will be on your way with a quick swipe.
- Receive the security you expect from Mastercard
- Contribute to breast cancer research with every purchase
- Enjoy the convenience of a Mastercard Debit Card
Features and Benefits
- With the BancorpSouth Pink Card, you can make every swipe count(11)
- BancorpSouth will make a contribution toward the fight against breast cancer for every transaction made with your BancorpSouth Pink Card
- Use wherever Debit Mastercard is accepted
- Get the security you expect from Mastercard
- Gain quick access to funds in your checking and savings accounts
- More convenient than carrying cash
- Easier than writing a check
- Enjoy free access to funds 24 hours a day through BancorpSouth ATMs
- Use for online purchases
- Utilize Mobile Wallet – a fast and secure way to keep pace with your lifestyle
- Use to pay bills at merchants worldwide
- See transactions itemized on your account’s monthly statement
- Gain real-time access to transactions through our Online Banking service
- Must have a BancorpSouth checking account
- $5 annual fee
- ATM withdrawal fees:
- Free from BancorpSouth ATM locations
- $2 service fee for non-BancorpSouth ATM
- Additional charges may apply from the non-BancorpSouth ATM owner
(11)For every purchase made with your BancorpSouth Pink Card MasterCard® Debit Card, BancorpSouth will contribute $0.01 to selected breast cancer causes within the BancorpSouth market area semi-annually, up to $10,000 per year. The Pink Card can be added to any personal BancorpSouth checking account.