We no longer issue new Gift Cards for customers, however, we honor existing Gift Cards for customers. To login to check the status of your Gift Card, click here.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use
- No requirements for opening(19)
- Preloaded with the dollar amount you choose
- Funds do not expire(16)
- Use it anywhere a MasterCard Debit Card is accepted(17)
- Can be used for online purchases(14)
- Zero liability on fraudulent transactions
- Can be replaced if lost or stolen(15)
- No overdraft fees
- Receive your card instantly from any BancorpSouth location
Access your account information 24 hours a day with a quick call to 1-800-554-2707, or check your account information online at BancorpSouth.com/mygiftcard.
A gift card through BancorpSouth is not FDIC insured.
- No requirements to open
- New card issuance: $5
- Monthly maintenance after 12 months of inactivity: $5.95(18)
- Usage fee:
- Point of sale transaction: free
- Maximum load amount: $500
- Minimum load amount: $10
- Load(s) per card: one time only(20)
- Maximum balance amount: $500
- Other fees:
- Card replacement: $15
- Express Service — card replacement: $30
How It Works
Our MasterCard Gift Cards are cards that have monetary value without being tied to any checking or savings account. They work just like any of our Debit Cards and can be purchased at any BancorpSouth location.
- Purchase Gift Card at any BancorpSouth branch with cash, check, credit or debit card
- Determine value from $10 to $500
- Cardholders present Gift Card as payment for goods or services anywhere MasterCard Debit Card is accepted
- Cardholder can use the card until the funds are depleted
(14)For online purchases the end user must register the card in their name to make online purchases. The contact information entered online at the time of purchase must match the information registered to the card.
(15)A $15 replacement fee if card is lost or stolen.
(16)This card will be unusable after the slated "valid thru" date. A replacement card can be requested if unused funds remain after the "valid thru" date.
(17)This card cannot be used at ATM machines.
(18)After 12 months of inactivity.
(19)Not FDIC insured.
(20)This card is not reloadable.