Establish and strengthen your credit with a BancorpSouth Personal and Business Secured Credit Card. Our Secured Credit Card provides you the opportunity to help you build or rebuild your credit with no annual fee.
If you have little to no credit or are looking to restore or improve your credit, the BancorpSouth Secured Credit Card can help make financial flexibility easier and more obtainable.
Secure your line of credit with a savings account deposit of $500 or more and receive all the benefits that Mastercard has to offer while building and restoring your credit.
Get rewarded! Earn points with every purchase on your credit card and watch the rewards stack up.
No Annual Fee
Enjoy the safety, security and convenience of Mastercard® with no annual fee.
Credit Card Rewards
Earn points for everyday purchases and redeem them for gift cards, air travel, vacations and more!
Stay informed and learn about practical money skills, your credit score and more.
- Access your accounts via Online and MyBXS Mobile App
- Mastercard ID Theft ProtectionTM
- Emergency customer service anywhere, anytime, in any language
Features and Benefits
- No annual fee
- Automatic Bill Pay
- Online Budgeting Calculators
- Enjoy a low Annual Percentage Rate on purchases and cash advances(3)
- With our Rewards Program,(2) for every dollar you spend, you'll earn a rewards point to redeem towards gift cards, air travel, car rentals and cruises
- Optional Overdraft Protection for BancorpSouth checking accounts
- Mobile Wallet – easy and secure way to keep pace with your lifestyle(14)
- 24-hour access to your credit card information through Online Banking and MyBXS Mobile App
- Secure ATM access with customer-selected PIN
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Mastercard Global Service™ provides emergency customer service anywhere, anytime, in any language
- For complete benefit details, see the Mastercard® Cardholder Core Credit Benefits
Requirements & Fees
- Subject to credit approval(1)
- Minimum credit limit: $500
- Annual fee: none
- Transaction fees:
- Balance transfer: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater (maximum fee: $60)
- Cash advance: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater (maximum fee: $60)
- Foreign transaction: 2% of the U.S. dollar amount of transactions converted from a foreign currency
- Over-the-credit-limit fee: none
- Late payment fees:
- Up to $35
- Returned payment fees:
- Up to $35
- Prime + 6.65% APR on purchases(3)
- Prime + 12.65% APR on cash advances(3)
For additional fees, please see our Cardholder Agreement.