• Q

    There is a transaction on my account that I do not recognize. How do I get more information and/or credit?

    Call the Infoline so that a customer service representative can help to identify the transaction. If the item deducted from your account is not authorized by you, it is possible you could dispute the item. This can be done at any BancorpSouth branch location or we could mail, email or fax the necessary forms to you.

Find a Location