Commercial Auto Insurance
Whether you have a company fleet or your employees drive their own vehicles as part of their day-to-day duties, BancorpSouth Insurance Services' experienced insurance specialists will customize the right commercial auto insurance for your business. Coverage options may include physical damage, medical expenses and liability resulting from an automobile accident.
Liability Coverage Available
Available coverage may include bodily injury and property damage liability.
Property Damage Coverage
Coverage may provide protection for accidental damage to personal property.
Customizable policy designed to fit the need of your specific industry.
- Experienced service team that specializes in business insurance needs
- Personalized services with expert claim handling
- Leading insurance brokerage company
- Medical Payments
- Underinsured / Uninsured Motorist
- Hired / Non-Owned autos
- Drive Other Car coverage
Benefits of Coverage
- Peace of mind in the event of an auto accident.
- Tailored solutions to meet your small business' individual needs.
- Coverage options for vehicles your small business owns, leases or rents for business use.
Q: Why do I need auto insurance for my small business?
A: It comes down to one question: Are vehicles used in tasks related to your small business? If you are using a vehicle to transport goods, to provide a service, or to haul tools or equipment needed for business, you probably need a commercial auto insurance policy. BancorpSouth Insurance Services' professionals will work with you to create an auto insurance policy tailored to your needs.
Q: How does this policy differ from my personal coverage?
A: Frequently, personal auto policies exclude business use.
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.