BXS Insurance offers a business surety division with seasoned professionals whose expertise covers bid preparation, performance and payment bonds, as well as license, permit, court, appeal, plugging and abandonment. We negotiate the best surety rates for your business and offer flexible indemnity positions reducing your personal financial risk.
Our surety and bond expertise offers protection as well as peace of mind for you and your business.
We specialize in working with you and your financial partners managing and maximizing your bonding line.
Profit Trend Analysis
We will work specialize in working with you and your financial partners managing and maximizing your bonding line.
- Flexible indemnity positions reducing your risk.
- Tracking jobs in progress and preparing reports for project owners.
- We will work with your accountant managing financial statements.
- Contractor's bonds - performance, payment, subdivision, retainage, release of lien, supply and SBA bonds.
- Court and fiduciary bonds - appeal, pre-judgment, probate, jury cost, sequestration, injunction, curators, administrators and executors.
- License and permit bonds - trade contractors, municipal, state, county, motor vehicle dealer, mortgage broker and compliance bonds for any mercantile entity.
- Fidelity bonds - employee dishonesty, money and securities, forgery coverage and computer fraud.
- ERISA - pension and profit sharing bonds, ERISA compliance bonds and fiduciary responsibility insurance.
- Oil field bonds - MMS area wide, pipeline right-of-way, supplemental P&A bonds, state environmental compliance bonds and bonds to major purchased leases.
- Financial institution bonds - FI bonds, directors and officers liability, fiduciary responsibility employment practices, lost instrument and STAMP bonds.
- Assist with managing and maximizing your bonding line
- Negotiate the best surety rates and offer flexible indemnity positions reducing your personal financial risk.
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.