Our Benefits Administration team acts as an extension of your human resources department by becoming your back office. Our specialists use a combination of expertise, knowledge and technology helping you better manage and administer your benefits and indirect compensation programs. Our consulting team reviews your benefit program diagnosing core issues, transforming data into useful information and recommending solutions enabling you to take action.
Dedicated Account Team
An account team is assigned to each client that is capable of reducing your staff's workload and administrative tasks.
Plan and Contract Evaluation
Strategic benefit planning that shields your plan from becoming obsolete as new trends and market factors emerge.
Plan Implementation and Management
Let us help you communicate your business' benefit program design and plan changes to your employees and their dependents.
- Technology resources for easier implementation
- Thorough evaluations of contracts
- Competitive benefits programs
- Dedicated Account Team
- Plan and Contract Evaluation
- Plan Implementation and Management
- Benefits Technology Resources (1)
Benefits of Coverage
- An Account Management team that will work with you addressing any unique concerns or needs from a benefits perspective.
- Help with establishing, understanding and refining your organization's overall objectives and goals while keeping your benefits program competitive. This includes a thorough evaluation, contract and compliance reviews and developing strategies both immediate and long-term.
- Education, training and service activities including enrollment meetings, health fairs, staff training, member education and surveys.
- Technology resources to help you take control of escalating health care costs while improving the overall health of your employees. (1)
(1) Additional fees apply.
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.
Services provided by BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc. are supplemental to the insurance carrier and your legal counsel.