We understand that complying with today’s mounting laws and regulations may seem like an overwhelming task. Compliance is often complex, time consuming and can have a significant impact on your business. This is why our compliance team is dedicated to providing you with valuable support, tools and resources that will align your business practices with applicable laws and regulations allowing you to proactively respond to compliance issues. Our robust compliance services platform helps eliminate hassle and risk allowing your organization to focus resources on your core business competencies.
Experienced Compliance Professionals
From consultants to in-house lawyers, we can take care of your compliance needs.
Insight and Advice
Let our team give you and your business insight into current employment and compliance trends.
With on-site training, your HR employees will always be on top of current compliance topics.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) consulting
- Health care reform design and cost
- Human resources management
- Health care reform plan design and cost analysis
- Legal support and research
- Employer notices review
- Employment practices and policies consulting
- Government filings and audit support
- Educational seminars, webinars, newsletters and legislative updates
- Customized training
Benefits of Coverage
Knowledge of coverage on various areas of law, including:
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
- Employee Retirement Income Securities Act (ERISA)
- Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Women’s Health & Cancer Rights Act (WHCRA)
- Newborns’ & Mothers’ Health Protection Act (NMHPA)
- Medicare Secondary Payer Requirements
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- State insurance law
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
May go down in value.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.
Services provided by BXS Insurance are supplemental to the insurance carrier and your legal counsel.