Health Care Reform
Everyone will be impacted by health care reform: employers, employees, providers, carriers, brokers and individuals. The decisions employers make and the work they do now will determine whether or not they will succeed in this new market environment. Employers have to fundamentally change the way they view health care to succeed in this new insurance world. Today, employers have an unparalleled opportunity for doing things that have never been done before for reducing costs and instilling accountability in their employees. At BancorpSouth Insurance Services, we can walk you through each reform requirement and how it pertains to your business.
Let us help your administration of health plans according to new rules and regulations.
With no "one size fits all" approach, every employer has strategic options for their business.
We can recommend next steps for creating or modifying your health plan strategy.
- Strategic Planning
- Consulting Services
- Compliance review and development of a compliance strategy
- Health reform calculator (1) that quantifies the financial impact of reform on your health care program including the play-or-pay alternative
- Documentation of calculator results, findings and recommendations
- Help assessing the administrative and reporting requirements of reform and development of a plan to reduce workload and enhance overall plan experience
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.
Services provided by BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc. are supplemental to the insurance carrier and your legal counsel.
(1) Please note that our health care reform calculator is designed for employers with 50 or more full-time employees based on federal guidance.