From helping employees reach their full potential to fostering a positive workplace, employee training is an essential tool for your organization’s success. BXS Insurance offers clients live training both in-person and via webinar. Most sessions last one to two hours.
- 10 Traits of a Professional
- Achieving Work/Life Balance*
- Basics of Employment Law for Supervisors and Managers
- Building Relationships with Emotional Management
- Coaching and Counseling Basics
- Creating a Culture of Diversity and Inclusion*
- Delegation Skills
- Developing and Managing to Goals and Objectives
- Make Your Dreams Come True
- Effective Communication and Disciplinary Action
- Effective Communication and Feedback Skills
- Fundamental Leadership Competencies
- Fundamental Management Competencies
- Managing Emotions
- Managing a Multi-Generational Workforce*
- Managing Stress and Conflict
- Moving from Staff to Supervisor
- Moving from Supervisor to Manager
- Moving from Manager to Leader
- Performance Management and Disciplinary Action
- Professionalism in the Workplace (Behavior, Communication and Appearance)
- Recognition and Rewards
- Retaining Top Talent*
- The Role and Responsibilities of a Manager
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Stress Management
- Team Building and Team Dynamics
- Time Management
* If you are planning a conference, event or large meeting, these topics are most suitable.
Once a month for one hour, you can take part in a free live webinar designed to cover fundamental HR and management competencies and critical compliance topics.
Martha Emmett, BXS Insurance’s Vice President of Strategic Programs, is a proven human resources professional and strategist with over 20 years of experience in HR and benefits strategy. Martha is a certified and active HR professional and recruiter, manages our ThinkHR partnership and delivers client training. Martha has a B.A. in Psychology and is a certified administrator of multiple assessments.
Martha Emmett, SHRM-SCP
Vice President, Strategic Programs
Director, ThinkHR Partnership™ and AdvantageHR™ Consultant
BXS Insurance is a wholly owned subsidiary of BancorpSouth Bank.
BXS Insurance is an insurance agent and not an insurance carrier.
Always read your policy for coverage terms and conditions.