Today’s aviation industry is constantly changing, and BancorpSouth Insurance Services meets these challenges with strategic thinking and focused resources. Our aviation division combines underwriting expertise and real piloting experience to create comprehensive and cost-effective risk management programs. From single operators and corporate fleets to fixed-base operators and hangar owners, we can design a coverage plan that works for you.
Risk Management Programs
Our aviation division combines underwriting expertise and real piloting experience for a comprehensive and cost-effective risk management program.
Specific Aviation Coverage
From single operators to corporate fleets, fixed-base operators and hangar owners, we design a coverage plan that works for you.
Our strong relationships with key aviation insurance markets allow us to better fit our clients specific needs.
- Solutions to fit your unique needs
- Diverse aviation experience
- Strategic thinking for your biggest challenges
- Workers’ Compensation
- Builder’s Risk
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Installation Floaters
- Umbrella Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Corporate Identity Protection
- Fiduciary Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Errors and Omissions
- Rigging Liability
- International Coverage
- Receive in-house risk management including in-depth evaluations of your operations risk, such as human resources/safety, fixed assets, fleet and contractual exposures
- Receive in-house loss control, including operational safety programs
- Receive in-house claim advocacy with coverage, conflict, claim strategy, mediation and resolution
- Receive in-house workers' compensation experience modification review, focusing on claim reserves, which could lead to mod/premium reduction
- In-house monitoring of all workers' compensation claims in excess of $5,000
- Benefit from preparation of bid, performance and payment bonds as well as other surety form including license, permit, court, appeal, plugging and abandonment
- Receive contract/subcontract analysis determining contractual exposures, including insurance requirements, indemnities, additional insured, waiver of subrogation and statutory employer
- Benefit from design-build programs, including professional liability exposures for project-specific and rolling policies
- Benefits from builder's risk from specific placement to rolling policies up to $1 billion in value, including coastal, non-coastal, quake and flood-zone hazard areas
- Benefit from expertise in minimizing exposures created when an owner provides builder's risk, OCIPs and wrap-up coverage
- Benefits from innovative risk-transfer options, including options for high deductible/self-insured retention, annual aggregate deductibles, retrospective rating plans and captives
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.
Services provided by BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc. are supplemental to the insurance carrier and your legal counsel.