BancorpSouth Insurance Services is your strategic partner in the building industry. We work with both owners and contractors to understand your goals, objectives and exposures to offer your organization a competitive advantage through a comprehensive suite of customized services. Our innovative strategies help maximize value for your business with high quality risk management and risk transfer programs.
Every contractor has different needs, which is where we come in with competitive cost advantages.
Let us create a custom solution that's perfect for your company's needs.
We can help maximize value with our creative, innovative insurance solutions for you.
- Contract/Subcontract Analysis
- In-house risk management evaluations
- Benefit from multiple surety types
- Workers’ Compensation
- Builder’s Risk
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Installation Floaters
- Umbrella Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Corporate Identity Protection
- Fiduciary Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Errors and Omissions
- Rigging Liability
- International Coverage
- Receive in-house risk management including in-depth evaluations of your operations risk, such as human resources/safety, fixed assets, fleet and contractual exposures
- Receive in-house loss control, including operational safety programs
- Receive in-house claim advocacy with coverage, conflict, claim strategy, mediation and resolution
- Receive in-house workers' compensation experience modification review, focusing on claim reserves, which could lead to mod/premium reduction
- In-house monitoring of all workers' compensation claims in excess of $5,000
- Benefit from preparation of bid, performance and payment bonds as well as other surety form including license, permit, court, appeal, plugging and abandonment
- Receive contract/subcontract analysis determining contractual exposures, including insurance requirements, indemnities, additional insured, waiver of subrogation and statutory employer
- Benefit from design-build programs, including professional liability exposures for project-specific and rolling policies
- Benefits from builder's risk from specific placement to rolling policies up to $1 billion in value, including coastal, non-coastal, quake and flood-zone hazard areas
- Benefit from expertise in minimizing exposures created when an owner provides builder's risk, OCIPs and wrap-up coverage
- Benefits from innovative risk-transfer options, including options for high deductible/self-insured retention, annual aggregate deductibles, retrospective rating plans and captives
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.
Services provided by BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc. are supplemental to the insurance carrier and your legal counsel.