Oil and Gas
With extensive industry experience and insurance knowledge, our specialized energy team helps both onshore and offshore energy-related businesses with long-term risk transfer, loss control and traditional insurance. Our energy insurance specialists have both international and domestic experience and, with expertise in upstream, midstream, and downstream energy operations and industry support groups, we can provide you with flexible, innovative solutions for all your insurance and risk management needs.
Industry Specific Groups
Whether your company specializes in upstream, midstream or downstream energy operations, we have the innovative solution for you.
Onshore & Offshore Solutions
Whether your miles inland or miles out at sea, let us handle your specific insurance needs.
Domestic and International Experience
It doesn't matter if your rig or refinery is in or out of country, we can meet your insurance needs.
- Flexible, innovative solutions
- Specialize in insurance and risk management needs
- Extensive knowledge in loss control and traditional insurance
- General Liability
- Excess Umbrella Liability
- Rigs and Related Equipment
- Oil Lease Property
- Control of Well/Operators Extra Expense
- Professional Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Cargo (including International)
- Business Interruption/Loss of Production
- Directors and Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- In-house risk management including in-depth studies of your operational risks, including human resources/safety, fixed assets, fleet and contractual exposures
- In-house loss control including operational safety programs and in-house claim advocacy with coverage, conflict, claim strategy, mediation and resolution
- In-house workers' compensation experience modification review, focusing on claim reserves and in-house monitoring of all workers' compensation claims in excess of $5,000.
- Contract/subcontract analysis to determine contractual exposures, including insurance requirements, indemnities, additional insured, waiver of subrogation and statutory employer
- Innovative risk-transfer solutions, including options for high deductible/self-insured retention, annual aggregate deductibles, retrospective rating plans and captives
- Preparation of bid, performance and payment bonds, as well as other surety forms
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
May go down in value.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.
Services provided by BXS Insurance are supplemental to the insurance carrier and your legal counsel.