Through our vast experience with accounting, architecture, engineering, law and consulting firms, we have the ability and the background to create an insurance policy tailored specifically to your professional business. And with our in-house services, as well as our partnerships with other insurance carriers, BXS Insurance can offer you innovative and cost-effective policies.
Your office's assets are important, and we're in the business of protecting them.
Innovative and Cost-Effective
Each tailored industry insurance policy is innovative and cost effective to specific needs.
Array of Services
From general liability to malpractice to product recall, we can customize an insurance package for you.
- In-house professional service industry expertise
- Cost savings best practices
- Specific industry protection options
- Workers' Compensation
- General Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Kidnap/Ransom and Extortion
- Professional Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Business Owner's Liability
- Executive Risk
- Builder's Risk
- Product Recall
- Environmental Liability
- In-house risk management including evaluation of your operational risks including human resources/safety, fixed assets, fleet and contractual exposures
- In-house loss control including operational safety programs and monitoring for all workers’ compensation claims in excess of $5,000
- In-house claim advocacy with coverage, conflict, claim strategy, mediation and resolution
- In-house workers’ compensation experience modification review, focusing on claim reserves, which could lead to mod/premium reduction
- Preparation of bid, performance and payment bonds as well as other surety forms including license, permit, court, appeal, plugging and abandonment
- Contract/subcontract analysis determining contractual exposures, including insurance requirements, indemnities, additional insured, waiver of subrogation and statutory employer
- Providing innovative risk-transfer options, including options for high deductible/self-insured retention, annual aggregate deductibles, retrospective rating plans and captives
Q: My company is an LLC. Do I still need this type of insurance?
A: If the business owner and limited liability company are legally proved to be inseparable, the owner’s personal assets are at risk. Insurance can shield your personal wealth from legal action.
Q: What is an annual aggregate deductible?
A: Once the policyholder has paid this amount, the policy will cover remaining claims up to the policy limits.
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
May go down in value.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.
Services provided by BXS Insurance are supplemental to the insurance carrier and your legal counsel.