Wholesalers and Distributors
Moving goods and products can be challenging business with little to no room for error. Protect your company from thefts, late supplier shipments, unpaid deliveries, and property and inventory damage with a customized Wholesaler & Distributor policy from BXS Insurance.
Industry Specific Coverage
We take the time to understand your business and cover your needs.
Knowledgeable staff that understands your business and the risks you may encounter.
Coverage plans that are tailored to your individual business needs.
- Knowledgeable staff ready to assist you.
- Minimize risk with the right amount of coverage.
- Flexible limits that are adjusted to your business needs.
- Commercial Property
- General Liability
- Business Interruption
- Cyber Liability/Data Security Liability
- Trade Name Restoration
- Workers’ Compensation
- Umbrella/Excess Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Employee Benefits
- Equipment insurance
- Claim and experience modifier analysis, including loss-cost drivers
- On-premises liability, fire protection and security surveys
- Crisis management and emergency planning
- Building valuation services
- In-house risk management, including in-depth evaluation of your operational risks, such as human resources/safety, fixed assets, fleet, and contractual services
- In-house loss control, including help with operational safety programs
- In-house claim advocacy, helping with coverage, conflict, claim strategy, mediation and resolution
- In-house workers’ compensation experience modification review, focusing on claims reserves
- In-house monitoring for all workers’ compensation claims in excess of $5,000
- Preparation of bid, performance and payment bonds, as well as other surety forms
- Contract/subcontract analysis determining contractual exposures, including insurance requirements, indemnities, additional insured, waiver of subrogation and statutory employer
- Innovative risk-transfer solutions, including options for high deductible/self-insured retention, annual aggregate deductibles, retrospective rating plans and captives
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
May go down in value.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.
Services provided by BXS Insurance are supplemental to the insurance carrier and your legal counsel.