Long Term Care Insurance
Long-term care insurance provides coverage for periods of convalescence and every day activities that aren’t covered by standard health insurance policies, Medicare or Medicaid. Often serious accidents, or just the normal affects of aging can require care that goes beyond the amount covered by your health insurance policy. In that event, a long-term care policy from BXS Insurance could safeguard your savings and your future with policies that cover home care, respite care, assisted living and more.
Complimentary live webinar and client-site training
Management and HR support and consulting, ThinkHR™ Hotline and online suite of services
Pre-employment, sales and leadership assessments
- Coverage of assisted-living facility costs
- Comfort of knowing your loved one is protected
- Covers respite and potential assisted living expenses
- Nursing home costs
- Assisted-living facility costs
- In-home health care
- A variety of potential care types, including skilled, intermediate and custodial care
Benefits of Coverage
- Cost effective protection against the cost of long-term care
- Inflation protection to ensure your coverage meets health-care costs
- Control of your long-term care decisions
- A personalized plan designed to fit your budget and your needs
Q: How much coverage will I need?
A: There are several very important factors to consider when deciding how much long-term care insurance you need. First, you need to think about the assets you want to protect and how long-term care would fit into your overall plan for retirement. You also need to consider how much long-term care costs in your city or region. Our BXS Insurance specialists will discuss all this with you and work to find an insurance policy that’s right for you and your family.
Q: What is the difference between skilled and custodial care?
A: Skilled care includes nursing care and includes therapies from licensed medical professionals. Custodial care is help with day-to-day activities such as eating.
Q: How much does long-term care insurance cost?
A: Cost depends on a number of factors, including your age and overall health. Our BXS Insurance advisors will work with you to find a plan that meets both your needs and your budget.
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
May go down in value.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.