If there’s one thing you shouldn’t worry about, it’s your vacation. Travel insurance could cover missed flights, canceled tours, lost baggage, theft and other travel catastrophes.
Available protection when you travel 100+ miles or out of the country.
Home or abroad, if it calls for a medical evacuation, you might be covered.
If you get there and your bags don't, we've got you covered.
- Worry-free travel
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions
- Services available 24/7/365 and anywhere globally
- Lost baggage
- Canceled tours
- Missed flights
- Medical evacuations
- Assistance with prescription replacement
- Assistance with language barriers
- Trip interruptions
- Travel delays
- Emergency medical/dental expense
Benefits of Coverage
- Possible coverage for pre-existing conditions, adventure sports, geographic risk, or alcohol-related incidents
- Operations Center is staffed by medically-certified personnel waiting to help
- Available protection when you travel 100+ miles or out of the country
Q: How quickly can I get my benefits after I make a claim?
A: Complete "Proof of Claim" must be received by the insurance company prior to making any benefit determinations. Proof of Claim is defined within your plan or Certificate of Insurance. Once all information is received, then claims are promptly processed in accordance with standards.
Q: What if I oversleep? Would my missed flight still be covered?
A: No. Your policy will list covered reasons for missed flights but oversleeping would not be covered.
Q: How much coverage do I need?
A: That depends on you and your trip. BXS Insurance’s professional insurance advisors will work with you to determine exactly how much insurance you should have and what it should cover before you leave on your next vacation.
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
May go down in value.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.