At BXS Insurance we believe clear, accurate, timely and efficient communication is crucial for managing an effective claims management program. With our dedicated in-house claims department, we can help clients both report claims while we help advise on steps to mitigate damages. Our claims representatives are there every step of the way, which means we can help guide our clients through the claim process for claims reported directly to our office.
Protecting your Organization's Assets
The right risk assessment of your individual operations and safety programs can protect your company's assets.
Real Cost of Risk Consulting
Let our team of specialists help insulate your business’s assets by focusing on the direct and indirect costs of risk.
Loss Control Services
Get the help you need at the time needs arise rather than by a predetermined date.
- Dedicated in-house claims department here to help with your claims.
- We guide our clients through each step of the claim process.
- Clear, accurate, timely efficient communication through the claim process.
- 24/7 claim reporting through our website and mobile application.
- Verification that an adjuster has been assigned promptly after the initial claim is reported.
- Complete loss analysis review for frequency and severity concerns.
- Continual follow-up until resolution on all claims except workers’ compensation or claims made directly to the insurance company.
- We also have a sophisticated disaster recovery plan in place, allowing our offices and claim representatives to be up and running immediately after a disaster takes place.
- For workers’ compensation claims reported directly to the carrier, we can create a customized claim reporting and follow-up program. This program may include an injury triage program, our in-house “CARE” – Claims Analysis Review of Experience Modifiers program, a loss analysis review and annual stewardship report.
- Your company may also have access to our in-house or contracted workers’ compensation adjusters for claim review and advice.
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
May go down in value.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.