Risk Management Resources
Every business faces indirect costs, which is why organizations of all types and sizes seek alternatives to traditional insurance. That’s where BXS Insurance Risk Management Resources (RMR) can help. RMR’s professionals do more than manage your account. We teach your team how to think in new ways about controlling risk. With our specific expertise we can help significantly reduce your overall cost of risk.
Protecting your Organization's Assets
The right risk assessment of your individual operations and safety programs can protect your company's assets.
Real Cost of Risk®
Let our team of specialists help insulate your business’s assets by focusing on the direct and indirect costs of risk.
Loss Control Services
Get the help you need at the time needs arise rather than by a predetermined date.
- Strategic mix of claim management, safety and loss prevention and underwriting
- Analyze, structure and manage your insurance program
- Monitoring to make sure our strategies are working for your business
- 24/7 claim reporting through our website and mobile application.
- Verification that an adjuster has been assigned promptly after the initial claim is reported.
- Complete loss analysis review for frequency and severity concerns.
- Continual follow-up until resolution on all claims except workers’ compensation or claims made directly to the insurance company.
- We also have a sophisticated disaster recovery plan in place, allowing our offices and claim representatives to be up and running immediately after a disaster takes place.
- For workers’ compensation claims reported directly to the carrier, we can create a customized claim reporting and follow-up program. This program may include an injury triage program, our in-house “CARE” – Claims Analysis Review of Experience Modifiers program, a loss analysis review and annual stewardship report.
- Your company may also have access to our in-house or contracted workers’ compensation adjusters for claim review and advice.