All small businesses have some type of liability exposure. General liability insurance is one way to help protect your small business. We'll work with you to create a comprehensive, customized policy that's just right for your needs.
Bodily Injury & Property Damage Coverage
Potential protection against bodily injury or property damage to others arising out of your business operations.
Personal and Advertising Injury
May provide protection for libel, slander, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, and misappropriation of advertising ideas in connection with advertising of your goods or services.
Rented Premises Damage
Potential protection for damages to property rented by you.
- We make it easy to work with us
- Experienced customer service when you need it most
- Deep relationships with our customers
- Property damage to others' property
- Bodily injury for individuals legally liable
- Lawsuit defense costs
- Medical expenses for injured third parties may be available
- Products and completed operations coverage may be available
Benefits of Coverage
- Tailored solutions to meet your small business' needs and risk tolerance
- Coverage options based on your small business' needs and risk tolerance
Q: My business is growing at a rapid pace. How can I plan for future liability needs?
A: Our experienced advisors can help you at every stage of your business. We offer a variety of services for your expanding needs, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
Q: What is the difference between the per occurrence limit and the aggregate limit?
A: A per occurrence limit is the maximum the insurance company will pay for covered claims arising from a single occurrence. An aggregate limit is the maximum amount that will be paid in a policy term. When covered occurrence claim payments are finalized, the aggregate limit, based on the policy term (typically one year), is reduced by that claim amount.
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
May go down in value.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.