As a small business, taking care of your employees if they’re injured on the job is important. Workers’ Compensation insurance is required in most states, and we can work with your small business to find competitive and comprehensive policies that cover lost wages and medical bills resulting from an employment-related injury or illness.
Available coverage for employee rehabilitation and disability expenses.
Compensation for Injury
Available compensation coverage for job related illness or injury.
Compliant with state regulations and statutes.
- Experienced service team that specializes in business insurance needs
- Adjustable coverage premium plans that cover your exposure
- Knowledgeable service team that understand state statutes and how they affect your business
- Medical Payments
- Death or Survivorship
- Employers' Liability
- Foreign Voluntary
- State statutes and regulations including:
- Jones Act
- US Longshoreman and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act
- Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act
- Other state's insurance
- Foreign Voluntary
Benefits of Coverage
- Protection for your small business from being sued for workplace conditions that can cause injury or illness.
- Coverage for your employees' lost wages or medical bills after a work-related injury or illness.
Q: If an employee is injured on the job, what benefits would they be entitled to?
A: Generally speaking, an employee who was injured or become ill on the job would be entitled to medical care, temporary disability benefits, permanent disability benefits or death benefits, depending on the severity of the injury or illness.
Q: How do I know what my specific state requires with regards to Workers’ Compensation?
A: Requirements vary by state and it is in your best interest to refer to your states own website with regards to minimum requirements.
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
Not a Condition of Any Bank Loan, Product or Service.
Always refer to your policy for exact coverage terms and conditions.