In today’s fast-paced financial environment, Custody encompasses much more than just securities settlement and safekeeping. Investors require timely information and the tools to act on it. As the custody marketplace evolves, so does the BancorpSouth approach. We offer our clients in-depth industry and product expertise that helps you manage and mitigate risks, helps you maximize efficiency, and frees you to concentrate on your core business of asset supervision.
How It Works
If you have the responsibility of managing a large, diverse portfolio or an investment fund that has numerous private managers but lacks the systems necessary to consolidate the reporting and reconciliation process, then our Custody services may be of great value to you.
Features and Benefits include:
- Custody of your investment portfolio
- Clearing of all trades and transactions
- Accounting for all income
- Reporting investment performance of money managers
- Consolidated investment performance of the portfolio through ReturnTrack, allowing you to compare money managers to benchmark returns and to one another
- Client Point — immediate Internet access to all portfolios
- All assets held in nominee form by BancorpSouth are balanced daily and are subject to a continuous, stringent, internal audit program, as well as annual examination by state and federal banking regulatory authorities
- You or your money managers can continue to direct all trades but will settle those trades through BancorpSouth — Trades will be affirmed through the Depository Trust Company ID system (DTC wire). You and your money managers are free to use your broker of choice.
BancorpSouth Custody Services can help you become more efficient and reduce the frustration often associated with securities processing and settlement.
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
May go Down in Value.