BXS Insurance's Commitment to Safety & Preparedness
BXS Insurance is adapting to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation and developing new resources to help minimize its impact. Our internal teams are working diligently to stay updated about the virus. For BXS Insurance, this means adapting to how it affects our teammates, customers and communities and making necessary adjustments in order to serve you with a minimal level of disruption. We are pleased to present the following resources to help you through this challenging time.
BXS Insurance Webcast Series
Join leaders from BXS Insurance for a series of webcasts about topics impacting the insurance industry today. Click below.
BXS Insurance is dedicated to being Right Where You Are and delivering the service you've come to expect as you continue to navigate challenges arising from COVID-19.
The rise of telecommuting is leading to new cyber risks. How can businesses shield themselves from cyber attacks and what insurance gaps should they look for?
What insurance and liability implications should businesses consider when starting to reopen after COVID-19 closures?
Returning to the Workplace: A Guide for Employers
While businesses are reopening, it is not business as usual. While plans will vary from business to business, the following guide outlines some key tasks and considerations employers should consider as they plan their return to the workplace. Click here to visit BXS Insurance’s Returning to the Workplace guide.
Tropical Storm & Hurricane Business Preparation Guide
All businesses in coastal areas should have a tropical storm response plan. Although every organization and storm is different and no guide can anticipate every variable, the following guide outlines some general planning considerations and activities. Click here to visit BXS Insurance’s Tropical Storm & Hurricane Business Preparation guide.
The safety of our customers, teammates and communities is our highest priority. With that in mind, we have taken several steps in our business response to this threat. We want you to feel confident in our ability to continue meeting your needs.
- In preparing for COVID-19, a good approach is to be proactive and help prevent losses by taking some simple steps. We have provided hand sanitizer in each of our locations and have ramped up cleaning services, including wiping down door handles and flat surfaces with disinfectant.
- We are keeping our teammates informed and have shared specific instructions on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or have recently traveled to a high-risk area.
- Per CDC recommendations, we will ask teammates who have traveled to such high-risk locations or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such high-risk locations to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- We have put business travel restrictions in place for our teammates and are individually evaluating the necessity for any company-sponsored events to ensure we are doing our part in helping prevent the spread of the illness.
Alternative Service Options
- Contact BXS Insurance via phone at 855-377-1529. Support is offered Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CST.
- Monitor accounts online 24/7 via the Insurance Client Portal at bxsi.com.
- Need to report a claim? Contact us online.
Please rest assured that we take safety very seriously and are monitoring this developing situation closely. Thank you for your trust in BXS Insurance.