BancorpSouth cares about our teammates, customers and communities, and we are here to help during these challenging times. BancorpSouth has been supporting our customers and communities for more than 144 years, and we offer several resources for customers who experience severe financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- Penalty-free CD withdrawal
- Service fees waivers for credit card payments and savings transfers requested through our Customer Service Center
- ATM surcharge fees waivers for select transactions
- Foreign transaction fees for EBT cards will be waived at BancorpSouth ATMs
- BancorpSouth fees for domestic ATM withdrawals will be waived for BancorpSouth Payroll Cardholders
- Other deposit account fees may be refunded based on your needs
- We will also be suspending all foreclosure proceedings and repossessions until the disaster is lifted and reporting loans with payment extensions to the Credit Bureaus as current.
For questions or more information, contact your local branch or call Customer Service at 888-797-7711.
PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
- Loan and credit card payment deferment and deferral options for customers who qualify.
- To learn more, contact the appropriate BancorpSouth department noted below.
- Consumer Loan customers call 855-884-8748
- Credit Card customers call 800-365-4052
- Mortgage Loan customers call 855-269-2165
- Commercial Loan customers contact your Relationship Manager.
- Reduced administrative fees on new mortgage loan applications for customers who are currently employed in the following areas:
- Active duty military, veterans and eligible borrowers per VA eligibility guidelines
- Full-time law enforcement officers
- Full-time firefighters
- Full-time public school teachers
- First responders (EMR, EMT, National Registered Paramedics)
- Nurses (RN, LPN)
- BancorpSouth SBA loan payment deferral options for select loans.
- Contact your Relationship Manager to learn about available SBA loan options from BancorpSouth.
For more information and to submit an application for a new mortgage loan, visit Find-A- Lender.
BUSINESS ASSISTANCE THROUGH SBA LOAN PROGRAMS
- CARES Act Small Business Loans
- Several options are now available to small businesses as granted under the CARES Act. Contact your Relationship Manager or local branch for information.
- Additionally, BancorpSouth is an SBA Preferred Lender and will provide small business loans through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). This program authorizes forgivable loans to small businesses to pay their employees during the COVID-19 crisis.
BancorpSouth will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and provide support to our teammates, customers and communities. Learn more about BancorpSouth’s Commitment to Safety & Preparedness.
For more information about fraud prevention and other COVID-19 related resources, visit our BancorpSouth Cares Resource Center.
All assistance is available for a limited time, may be subject to other exclusions and restrictions, and is subject to change or withdrawal without notice, all in the sole and absolute discretion of BancorpSouth.