BancorpSouth cares about our teammates, customers and communities, and we are here to help during these challenging times. BancorpSouth has been supporting our customers and communities for more than 144 years, and we offer several resources for customers who experience severe financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
ECONOMIC STIMULUS CHECKS
Millions of adults in the United States will automatically receive payment as part of the federal economic relief response due to COVID-19. These videos highlight the payment plans and what to do with the money when you receive it.
There are many finance options available to you during COVID-19. Explore your options by reviewing these videos.
Be on the lookout for COVID-related scams. During times of uncertainty, scammers will try to take advantage of the generosity of people. Watch this educational video to see how you can be on the lookout for fraud.
The coronavirus pandemic is forcing businesses to make tough decisions about how to maintain operations as they look to protect their staff and clients. The following videos highlight useful information for all business owners.
BancorpSouth Cares Emails
- Financial Tips for the COVID-19 Crisis
- Making the Most of Being at Home
- Making Sense of Economic Impact Payments
- Avoiding Fraud in the Midst of COVID-19
- Helping Others During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Unemployment Relief During COVID-19
If you would like to receive emails related to BancorpSouth Cares, provide your email address in the box below.
- BancorpSouth Loan Forgiveness Information
- BancorpSouth Fraud Prevention
- BancorpSouth Information Security Center
- BancorpSouth Financial Assistance
- BancorpSouth Spending Calculator
- BancorpSouth Household Budget Tracker
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
May go Down in Value.