BancorpSouth's Commitment to Safety & Wellness
At BancorpSouth, the safety and well-being of our customers, teammates and communities is a top priority. We are open for business and we are here to serve all of your banking needs. To protect the health of our customers and teammates, we continue to practice the following safety and wellness measures, in accordance with CDC guidelines. BancorpSouth continues to monitor the developments of COVID-19 and make necessary adjustments to serve our customers.
BRANCH SAFETY & CUSTOMER VISITS
- Branch lobbies continue to be available to serve your banking needs by appointment in order to manage capacity and encourage social distancing. Please call to schedule an appointment at a branch location near you in advance of your visit. During your visit you will be greeted by a BancorpSouth teammate and directed to the appropriate area.
- All branch teammates have been provided with face coverings and will wear them when interacting with you.
- Enhanced cleaning is provided at all of our branches. Floor markers and shields have been installed in our lobbies, adhering to 6-foot distancing guidelines.
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged when visiting a branch and may be required in areas where ordinances are in place. You may be asked to briefly lower your face covering for identification purposes.
- Teammates have certified that they will not come to work if they have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or been exposed to COVID-19.
ALTERNATIVE SERVICE OPTIONS
If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or been exposed to anyone diagnosed with or awaiting test results for COVID-19, please use one of our alternative banking options instead of visiting a branch.
Manage your account through BancorpSouth Online Banking or the MyBXS Mobile App
Call 888-797-7711 to access Infoline or speak with a BancorpSouth representative
Find a BancorpSouth ATM or branch location with drive-thru service
BancorpSouth offers assistance to customers who experience severe financial hardship as a result of COVID-19. Learn More
For more information about fraud prevention and other COVID-19 related resources, visit our BancorpSouth Cares Resource Center.