BancorpSouth's Commitment to Safety & Wellness
At BancorpSouth, the safety and well-being of our customers, teammates and communities is a top priority. We are open for business and we are here to serve all of your banking needs. To protect the health of our customers and teammates, we have implemented several safety and wellness measures, in accordance with CDC guidelines. BancorpSouth is actively monitoring the developments of COVID-19 and we will continue to make necessary adjustments to serve our customers.
BRANCH SAFETY & CUSTOMER VISITS
- Branch lobbies continue to be available to serve your banking needs by appointment. To manage capacity and encourage social distancing, please call to schedule an appointment at a branch location near you.
- When you visit a branch, you will be greeted by a BancorpSouth teammate and directed to the appropriate area.
- Enhanced cleaning is provided at all of our branches.
- Floor markers and shields will be installed soon in our lobbies, adhering to 6-foot distancing guidelines.
- We encourage you to wear a face covering when visiting a branch. You may be asked to briefly lower your face covering for identification purposes.
- All branch teammates have been provided with face coverings.
- Some branches may have rotation schedules for teammates to ensure distancing and limited personal interaction.
- Teammates have certified that they will not come to work if they have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or been exposed to anyone diagnosed with or awaiting test results for COVID-19.
- If teammates are traveling for personal or business reasons, they may be asked to quarantine before returning to work, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
ALTERNATIVE SERVICE OPTIONS
If you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or been exposed to anyone diagnosed with or awaiting test results for COVID-19, please use one of our alternative banking options instead of visiting a branch.
Manage your account through BancorpSouth Online Banking or the MyBXS Mobile App
Call 888-797-7711 to access Infoline or speak with a BancorpSouth representative
Find a BancorpSouth ATM or branch location with drive-thru service
BancorpSouth offers assistance to customers who experience severe financial hardship as a result of COVID-19. Learn More
For more information about fraud prevention and other COVID-19 related resources, visit our BancorpSouth Cares Resource Center.