BancorpSouth's Commitment to Safety & Preparedness
BancorpSouth is actively monitoring the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) and taking the necessary precautions. Our internal teams are working diligently to learn about the virus and its potential impact. For BancorpSouth, this means understanding how it affects our teammates, customers and communities, and being prepared to make the necessary adjustments in order to continue serving you with a minimal level of disruption.
The safety of our customers, teammates and communities is our highest priority. With that in mind, we have taken several steps in our business response to this threat. We want you to feel confident in our ability to continue meeting your needs.
- We have provided hand sanitizer in each of our locations and have ramped up cleaning services, including wiping down door handles and flat surfaces with disinfectant.
- We are keeping our teammates informed and have shared specific instructions on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or have recently traveled to a high-risk area.
- Per CDC recommendations, we will ask teammates who have traveled to such high-risk locations or have been exposed to others who have traveled to such high-risk locations to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- We have put business travel restrictions in place for our teammates and are individually evaluating the necessity for any company-sponsored events to ensure we are doing our part in helping prevent the spread of the illness.
Alternative Service Options
We have several alternative options available to serve you.
Manage your account through BancorpSouth Online Banking or the MyBXS Mobile App
Call 888-797-7711 to access Infoline or speak with a BancorpSouth representative
Find a BancorpSouth ATM or branch location with drive-thru service
As a precautionary measure to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and maintain essential banking services while also supporting the well-being of our customers, teammates and communities, all BancorpSouth branches will only offer drive-thru service with lobby access by appointment effective Friday, March 20, 2020.
Find a BancorpSouth Branch with a drive-thru or call to schedule an appointment.
BancorpSouth offers assistance to customers who experience severe financial hardship as a result of COVID-19. Learn More
Small Business Lending Support
- As an SBA Preferred lender, BancorpSouth will provide small business loans through the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Several lending options are now available to small businesses as granted under the CARES Act. Learn more
For additional information, contact your Relationship Manager or local branch.