Mortgage Refinance Checklist
Pulling everything together that you need to refinance your home can be overwhelming. We now have an easy guide to help you through the steps of refinancing your home.
Copy of the property Survey with seal and signature from the surveyor.
Copy of your HUD Settlement Statement, from your home purchase, or last refinance.
Copy of your current mortgage statement.
Copy of your current homeowner's insurance declaration page with agent contact name and phone number.
Copy of employment pay stubs for the last 30 days for each borrower.
Copy of most recent two (2) years W2s for each borrower.
K1s, if your bonus or commissions exceeds 25% of your income, if applicable.
Copy of most recent two (2) years signed Tax Returns, for each borrower if filed separately.
Copy of most recent two (2) months statements ALL PAGES with your name and account number on all accounts (Checking, Saving, and Money Market).
Copy of IRA/Keogh/401K/Profit Sharing - most recent statements covering a three (3) month period. You must have your name and account number on the statement.
Copy of non-retirement accounts ALL PAGES with your name and account number for all stocks, bonds, mutual funds.
If divorced, provide a copy of divorce decree and note child support/alimony.
A copy "clear" of the borrower and co-borrower's driver's license (front and back).
Permanent Resident Alien: Copy of Visa (front and back) if applicable.
You will also need to include (if self-employed)
1. if self-employed, we need a copy of most recent two years tax returns personal and corporate, or partnership, and YTD profit and loss balance sheet.
You will also need to include (if you own more than one home)
1. Copy of your current homeowner's insurance policy with agent contact name and phone number for each property owned.
2. Copy of your current mortgage statement with account number for each property owned.
3. Addresses of any other real estate owned and lease agreements for each property owned.
4. Copy of property tax bill for each property owned.
Important Information Below - Please Read Carefully
All financial statements printed from the internet must show your name and the account number. All printed pages must be provided.
Many financial statements include a blank for pages or notes or advertising; please include these pages as well. The lender must assume that there might be financial information on all pages.