Online Banking Help
If you have immediate questions about your account balance or transactions, you can contact your local BancorpSouth Branch. If you have questions regarding online banking, please call InfoLine at 888-797-7711 or you may 'Chat' with our Call Center Agents using our Live Online Chat feature. Our Call Center is available to assist with any Online Banking questions you may have. After calling 1-888-797-7711, press 1, 6, and then choose the appropriate online banking menu option.
Call Center Hours (listed in Central Standard Time)
Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
ONLINE BANKING FAQs
Online Banking LoginI didn't receive an email in order to reset my password.
Is my browser compatible with the New Online Banking?
Our Online Banking Portal is accessible with the following combinations of browsers and operating systems:
- Internet Explorer 8 / Windows XP
- Chrome 12 / Windows XP
- Firefox 5 / Windows XP
- Safari 5.1 / Mac OS X 10.6
- Internet Explorer 9 (Default Settings) / Windows 7
How do I manage or change my security questions within Online Banking?
- After logging in to your Online Banking account go to the Customer Service Tab
- Click on the Manage My Security Questions and Answers in the Personal Information Box
- From here you will be able to change or update any of your questions
- Please note that you DO NOT need to use special characters in these answers
How do I add a checking or savings account to my Online Banking account?
- Login to Online Banking
- Go to the far right tab labeled Customer Service
- Look in the Preferences box and click on Manage Account Preferences
- Your current accounts will populate on the next screen
- Under your current accounts, click the Add Account Button
- You will be prompted to select which accounts you want to add
Mobile App or Mobile Access
I tried to access online banking via your Mobile App.
- You must complete the account verification and password change process BEFORE using the mobile app. To complete this process, please visit BancorpSouth.com on your desktop computer or tablet and sign in to the NEW Online Banking.
Can I access your Online Banking from my iPad or tablet?
- Yes. You can begin your NEW Online Banking login process from an iPad or tablet. You just can’t start the process of logging in from our mobile phone site or mobile app.
BILL PAY FAQs
Is there an issue with Bill Pay within Online Banking? I’m not seeing my payees.
- Some users are experiencing page time outs and an error message within Bill Pay. Not all users are seeing this though. We are addressing this issue and will update our customers when it is resolved. Some users are not seeing any of the bill payees that they had previously set up. We are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution. We will update here as more information is available.
Why did you upgrade your website and online banking? I thought it was fine.
- BancorpSouth strives to bring its customers the most current banking technology. Our Website upgrade includes more product information as well as access to financial advice columns and calculators. Our Online Banking platform now offers customers access to features like Person-to-Person payments and Mobile Deposit, both giving customers more convenient access to make their transactions.
I'm having trouble updating Quicken. Is there something I need to do with your Online Banking system to update it?
- Click HERE for information about how to update Quicken.