’Tis the season to be jolly — especially when you can afford to be. A BancorpSouth Christmas Club account can help you manage your savings on a weekly basis to help you reach your holiday spending goal.
View account balances, track budgets and more, all in one convenient place.
Watch your money grow while it stays safe and secure.
Check your balances, view your transaction history, pay bills and more — all from your computer or mobile device.
- No minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
Features and Benefits
- Earn interest compounded daily for balances over $250 at maturity(3)
- Interest is accrued daily and credited yearly in November, when a check for the balance is issued to you(25)
- Transfer funds automatically from checking or savings to your Christmas fund, using our secure Online Banking transfer service
- Add money when it is convenient for you!(12)
- Enjoy free Online Banking
- Receive a balance check with your funds in November(12)
- Gain access to BudgetWi$e, our free online budgeting tool
- Enjoy access to your account information 24 hours a day with just a quick call to our InfoLine at 1-888-797-7711
- Opening deposit: $0
- Minimum daily balance: $0
- Minimum maturity balance to receive interest: $250(3)
- Monthly service charge: $0
- Early withdrawal: $5 per withdrawal(3)
(3) Earns interest on the daily ledger balance. Accrued interest is based on simple interest (365/366-year base). Interest is paid when checks are cut if the balance is $250 or greater at maturity. Interest is forfeited if balance is below $250 at maturity and on early closing withdrawal.
(12) ATM/Debit cards are not allowed on this account.
(25)If you close your Christmas Club account before the interest is credited, you forfeit all accrued interest. If the principal balance of your Christmas Club account is $250 or less on the day designated by the Bank for crediting interest to Christmas Club accounts, you forfeit all accrued interest.