My Goal Savings
You have a goal in mind, and we want to help you reach it. The My Goal Savings account focuses on your goal and makes saving for it simple for you.
View account balances, track budgets and more, all in one convenient place.
Check your balances, view your transaction history, pay bills and more — all from your computer or smartphone.
Watch your money grow while it stays safe and secure.
- Ideal for a first savings account
- Automatically transfer funds from checking into savings
- Receive immediate access to your funds
Features and Benefits
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly(1)(26)
- Gain immediate access to your savings account so you can make deposits and withdrawals at any time(3)
- Transfer funds automatically from checking to savings using our secure Online Banking transfer service.
- Enjoy free Online Banking
- Keep track of your account with free Online Statements(7)
- Receive free monthly paper statements
- Gain access to BudgetWi$e, our free online budgeting tool
- Bundle your checking and savings accounts for a more convenient way to budget and save toward your goals
- Gain access to your account information 24 hours a day with just a quick call to our InfoLine at 1-888-797-7711
- Opening deposit: $100
- Monthly requirements to waive monthly service charge:
- $100 minimum daily ledger balance
- Monthly service charge:
- Free if minimum daily ledger balance is met
- $5 if balance falls below the minimum daily ledger balance
- $5 fee for each transaction over six per month(3)
(1) Accrued interest is available for closing withdrawals.
(3) Federal law requires that we convert a savings account to a checking account if you exceed six preauthorized or automatic debits or withdrawals per month. An Excessive Withdrawal Fee of $5 will be charged for each transaction over six per month.
(7) To receive your savings statement online, it must be combined with your checking account online statement within Online Banking.
(26)If you close your account prior to the interest being credited, you will receive interest for each day prior to the day you close your account.