Certificate of Deposit (CDs)
It might be your child’s college tuition or your first year of retirement. In any case, it’s more than money. If you’re looking for a higher-rate, longer-term investment, then opening a CD might be just the right savings plan for you. Our CDs offer solid rates of return and can be tailored to fit your individual needs.
Watch your money grow while it stays safe and secure.
Set savings goals, track budgets and more, all in one convenient place.
Put your money to work with a full range of asset-management and trust services.
- Earn higher rates of return than standard savings accounts(13)
- Enjoy no monthly fee
- Receive free Online Banking
Features and Benefits
- Receive an excellent return on long-term investment
- Earn higher rates of return than standard savings accounts(13) — the longer the term, the higher the rate
- Incur no monthly fee
- Enjoy maturity terms of 1 to 60+ months
- Receive competitive yields
- Enjoy flexible interest payment options
- FDIC-insured to at least $250,000 per depositor
- Enjoy free Online Banking
- Opening balance: $1,000-$5,000, depending on maturity
- Minimum balance: $1,000-$5,000, depending on maturity
- Monthly service charge:
- Monthly service fee: none
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
(8) Please see the BancorpSouth Account Information Statement for more details regarding money market accounts, savings accounts and certificates of deposit.
(13)Interest rate determined on purchase.