Safe Deposit Box
A well-run home keeps certain documents and important papers tucked away. A safe deposit box at a BancorpSouth branch can help you keep your valuables secure.
Feel safe knowing that your valuables are secure in our branch vaults, available at select locations.
Variety of Sizes
We have a variety of sizes to fit and protect your valuables.
Our safety deposit boxes are both heat resistant and fireproof, protecting your valuables from any level of fire.
- Available in different sizes
- Take comfort in knowing your valuables are safe
- Keeps your valuables both fireproof and waterproof
Features and Benefits
- Take comfort in knowing your valuables are secure
- Provides fireproof, water-resistant storage for your valuables
- Deposit boxes are available in various sizes
- Suggested items for protection:(24)
- Bills of sale
- Birth certificates
- Certificates of Deposit (CD)
- Insurance policies
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) documents
- List of important contacts
- Marriage certificates
- Photographs and negatives
- Property titles
- Rare coins
- Rare stamps
- Social security cards
- Stock certificates
- Tax records
- Annual service charge:(23)
- Rental fees depend upon safe-deposit-box size and location, subject to availability(19)
- Key fees:
- Key deposit: $10 — refundable at close of box(20)
- Lost key fee: $25(22)
- Drill fee: $75-$85, depending upon location(21)
(19) Rental fees are established based on competition, availability, and cost of delivery and may vary by branch.
(20) All locations except Missouri.
(21) All BancorpSouth locations are $75 with the exception of Missouri locations, which are $85.
(22) Missouri locations only.
(23) Customers will be billed on their Anniversary or Fixed Bill Date. Payment options include mailed billing or automatic draft.
(24) Safe-deposit box contents are not insured by the FDIC or BancorpSouth. Consult your insurance agent about whether safe-deposit box contents are adequately covered by your personal insurance.