You dedicate a lot of your hard-earned money to a savings plan. So select our premium savings account, which gives you a higher rate of interest than a classic savings account.
Set savings goals, track budgets and more, all in one convenient place.
Watch your money grow while it stays safe and secure.
Stay informed and learn about practical money skills, your credit score and more.
- Maintain immediate access to funds
- Receive quarterly statements
- Earn interest quarterly
Features and Benefits
- Earn interest quarterly on your balances
- Transfer funds automatically from checking to savings, using our secure Online Banking transfer service
- Enjoy free Online Banking
- Keep track of your account with free Online Statements(7)
- Receive free quarterly paper statements(6)
- Gain access to Spending, our free online budgeting tool
- Bundle your checking and savings accounts for a more convenient way to budget and save toward your goals
- Gain access to your account information 24 hours a day with just a quick call to our InfoLine at 1-888-797-7711
- Opening deposit: $1,000
- Quarterly requirements to waive quarterly service charge:
- $1,000 minimum quarterly ledger balance
- Quarterly service charge:
- Free if minimum quarterly ledger balance is met
- $15 if balance falls below minimum quarterly ledger balance
- Transactions fees:
- $5 fee for each withdrawal after the sixth(3)
(3)An excessive withdrawal fee of $5 will be charged for each nonexempt withdrawal or transfer in excess of six per month or statement cycle of at least four weeks, as applicable. The following withdrawals and transfers are exempt from this limitation: withdrawals or transfers made at an ATM, made in person at a teller window, requested by U.S. postal mail, made for purposes of making payments on BancorpSouth loans, made in person to initiate a wire transfer, and made by telephone or fax where a check is mailed directly to the account holder.
(6) Memo statement produced if the account has an ACH transaction during the month. This "Memo" statement does not affect the quarterly interest payment schedule.
(7) To receive your savings statement online, it must be combined with your checking account online statement within Online Banking.