Positive Pay Module
Positive Pay is a service designed to combat check fraud. Fraudulent and duplicate checks can be identified much more quickly if check serial numbers and amounts are reviewed as the checks are presented for payment. The company uploads an “issued items” file to the Commercial Center Positive Pay Module each day on which checks are issued. Commercial Center Positive Pay matches the serial number and dollar amount of each check presented for payment each business day against the issued items database, and identifies any unmatched checks for deposition.
Our Treasury Management team can offer solutions to help make your business more efficient.
Providing you with the most sophisticated financial business services available so that you can focus on the bottom line.
A diverse range of service modules allows you to select which are most appropriate for your business.
- Minimizes the risk for check fraud
- Provides earlier notification of check encoding errors
- Fraudulent/duplicate check protection
- Suspect items are automatically identified, allowing company personnel to review and return any fraudulent or duplicate items on the day of presentment
- Company is not financially responsible for fraudulent/duplicate items that are returned within the specified time frame